Wednesday, March 7, 2012

RCS Consulting in Paris

So, a last minute decision to attend the International Masters Course in Aging Skin, or IMCAS for short. Why? Well firstly I needed to be where my customers are and keep my profile raised. Secondly, I absolutely love Paris and any opportunity to get a night out in that city should be taken with both hands.
Early Start

I love the Deco touches around Paris

The beautiful dining room of L'Train Blu. Many a Grand Tour began from this room

Lobster C'est Delicioux

The Harley Aesthetics team in deep conversation

Raffi - Gentleman Buffoon

Dr Sach Mohan

Dr Sach Mohan again

Who brought Dom to the party?

VIP Rooms - Always awesome

My ride home - I wish!

12 hrs in Paris = a broken man
Same again next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. “Why do I need to spend £400 on a poxy Apple iPhone? Oh I see, it does that too. Wow, it’s really easy to use, and I can ditch my iPod too. Ooh Angry Birds.” Sold, one iPhone to the man in the Panama hat.
    gta 5 apk

    ReplyDelete